||2021 G-LOC Brakes SCCA U.S. Majors Tour Contingency Program
|Program Contact Information:
G-LOC Brakes, LLC
503 Performance Road
Mooresville, NC 28115
(844) 927-2537 PH
- G-LOC Brakes is an Official Contingency Sponsor of the 2021 SCCA Majors Tour events.
- This is an optional contingency awards program.
- All 2021 SCCA U.S. Majors Tour events
- Competitors must be registered in the program prior to competing. No awards will be paid if you do not follow all of the contingency procedures.
- Register for this program online at: https://www.g-locbrakes.com/majors/contingency-registration/
- It is the competitor’s responsibility to register properly and neatly apply decals.
- Competitors must register each year to be eligible for awards.
- Competitors must race with G-LOC brake pads.
- Driver must list “G-LOC Brakes” as a sponsor on the entry list. There are no exceptions for this as it is used to reconcile contingency award and highest finisher. G-LOC Brakes is not G-LOC or a similar name of a much different non-racing product. We are “G-LOC Brakes” and that is indicative of our product, what it is and helps the proliferation of our brand.
- Decals Required: YES
- # of Decals: 4 (Exception: Formula cars may run one on the center of the nose or one on each side of the vehicle.)
- Location: One on each side of the vehicle, one on the front bumper/air dam, and one on the rear bumper/rear facing trunk lid. The side of the vehicle is described as between the center of the front fender above the middle of the front wheel to the center of the rear fender above the center of the rear wheel. Decal placement on the corners of the car is not recommended. G-LOC Brakes desire is that every published photo of your car the G-LOC Brakes logo is easily visible.
- Availability: Decals will be mailed once registered. Additional decals are available by calling 844-927-2537 or email@example.com
|Class Eligibility List:
- AS, B-Spec, EP, FA, FB, FC, FF, FM, FP, F5, GT1, GT2, GT3, GTL, HP, P1, P2, SM, STL, STU, T1, T2, T3, T4
- Product certificate awards are presented to 1st and 2nd place finishers per race in 2021 SCCA U.S. Majors Tour competition. When both a 1st and 2nd place award is not achieved by a G-LOC Brakes driver, a highest finisher award will be confirmed by entries listing G-LOC Brakes as a sponsor.
- A minimum of three starters in each eligible class are required to claim 1st place award, and a minimum of five to claim 2nd place or “Highest Finisher”.
- Certificates will be awarded for a maximum of one official points paying race per day, and a maximum of two official points paying races per race weekend event.
- All claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after each eligible event.
- See “Payout Schedule” below for award amounts.
|All Eligible Classes
||$100 product certificate
||$50 product certificate
||$100 product certificate
- This is a basic contingency program administered and paid entirely by G-LOC Brakes. For payout details or to ask questions, please call (844) 927-2537.
- G-LOC Brakes retains the option to name and/or change eligible categories, classes, and cars at any time during the 2021 season.